Monday, December 5, 2011

WARM + CHIC

With winter fast approaching, I'm looking forward to decking the halls and sipping tea by a warm fire, but starting to dread the solid few months when my wardrobe will consist of flat black rubber boots with black tights and some more black on top. I hate this inevitable rut, but it's hard to be creative when your walk to work regularly involves snow up to your knees. And I've been noticing lately that I'm already falling into my winter habits, before there's even any snow on the ground. I'm trying to nip it in the bud and inspire myself to get through winter with more creativity - so here are some ladies who are staying warm and looking good doing it.
rows, top to bottom:
raquel zimmermann by inez & vinoodh for Vogue via {a glamorous little side project}
Jenna Lyons by Courtney D'Alesio for Elle
via Snippet & Ink
Filipa Fino by Marko MacPherson for Vogue
Amanda Ryan
Facehunter via Habitually Chic

What's your winter uniform? Do you find yourself sacrificing style for comfort when it's coldest out?

No comments:

Post a Comment