- I'll need pictures and dimensions of the room in question, as well as pictures of any furniture you absolutely want to keep and an explanation of how you'd like to use the room.
- In order to get a sense of your aesthetic, send along an explanation of your style and/or some inspirational images. If you don't have any images in mind, check out some blogs (look at the sidebar for some of my favorites!) magazines, or pinterest.com for plenty of inspiration!
- You will also need to provide me with budget specifications.
- Let me know if you're open to the possibility of some DIY projects or Craigslist/Ebay sourcing. I don't necessarily recommend this, since Craigslist is notoriously unreliable and the piece in question may be sold by the time you're able to contact the seller. However, if you have a budget well under $1000 and really want to make your space beautiful, let me know and we'll see what we can do!
- The cost of a design board for a single room will be $75. Payment will be via PayPal.
You'll be sent, via email:
- A design board with all necessary furniture and some accessories. For some examples that aren't fully fleshed out, see below. These examples represent a variety of styles and price points, but I can very comfortably adapt to simpler and thriftier parameters (for proof, check out my $500 bedroom and the rest of my apartment!).
- A list of all sources with links or purchasing information; all items will be available online or locally.
- A drawing of the layout (with dimensions, if provided).
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, everything will be completed and sent within two weeks of the payment.
If you're interested, just send me an email at luisadesignblog[at]gmail.com (written out to prevent spam)!