Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DWELL STUDIO + WEDDING

I'm not sure how I missed this, considering how much I love DwellStudio and the fact that I've been living and breathing everything wedding-related for the past few months: the aforementioned awesome home line has collaborated with Wedding Paper Divas on a line of wedding stationery!

Some of my favorites...

Signature White Wedding Invitations Bouquet Print - Front : Autumn Orange  Letterpress Wedding Invitations Finest Feathers - Front : Black

Signature White Textured Wedding Invitations Turning Triangles - Front : Apricot

Signature White Textured Wedding Invitations Snappy Stripes - Front : Stormy Blue  Signature White Textured Wedding Invitations Snappy Stripes - Front : Stormy Blue

Signature White Wedding Invitations Boldly Elegant - Front : Black  Signature White Wedding Invitations Boldly Elegant - Front : Black  Signature White Wedding Invitations Boldly Elegant - Front : Black

Or if you have some Dwell bedding on your registry, why not get wedding invites to match? Maybe it'll serve as a subconscious message to your guests that they really should get you that Hedgerow duvet...



I'm still planning to design my own stationery, but if I were going the premade route these would be strong contenders!

No comments:

Post a Comment