Saturday, May 21, 2011

BAD BLOGGER

It's probably not very surprising anymore when I just disappear for a month, but I'll apologize anyway. With two jobs that keep me busy six days a week, plus wedding planning on a budget that keeps being referred to as "tight" (despite it being close to what I make in a year! though I suppose that's not saying much), I'm basically left with no free time. But this whole blogging thing is supposed to be fun and relaxing, after all, so I'm making a new goal of posting something every day, even if it's just one picture. Don't worry, I have some real posts and tentative new features coming up in the next few days, plus something very exciting in store! In the meantime, today's picture:


Normally I don't go for silk and velvet pillows with tassels on the side, but... chinoiserie hot air balloon. That's all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! It sounds like you have some good reasons to have stepped away!

    turn up the rad blog
    turn up the rad creative

    ReplyDelete