Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SOME RANDOMNESS FOR YOUR TUESDAY EVENING



two recent favorite images:
1 by ?
2 by Norma Jean Roy


I tend to stockpile links that I intend to eventually blog about but really aren't substantial enough to warrant a full post. So welcome to the basement of my bookmarks as I prepare posts for the next few days (look at me blogging every weekday!) and, meanwhile, share some things that have inspired and amused me lately...

Robert Motherwell and Helen Frankenthaler's townhouse in 1967, decked out with pieces by Mark Rothko, David Smith, Henri Matisse, and Auguste Rodin, among others (via Sketch 42)


fantastic fabrics by Eileen Kathryn Boyd for Duralee (via Aesthetic Oiseau)


apparently I'm not short and lazy; I'm French! (Garance Doré)


science backs up what we already knew: museums are good for you!


Kiki Smith-designed wallpaper!


how did I only just discover these punctuation tights?

No comments:

Post a Comment